Most of this should be review since you've already completed the Foundations HTML/CSS Lesson (Right??) but it's a good idea to make sure you've got it covered so you make sure you're starting from a strong base. It's impossible to separate HTML from CSS, so there will be some overlap before we get heavily into the CSS in later sections.
- How is an HTML5 document structured?
- What are elements/tags?
- What are element attributes?
- How do you link to external files?
- When should you use IDs vs Classes?
- What attributes are required by image and links for them to be effective and accessible?
- Where should your CSS live?
This section contains helpful links to other content. It isn't required, so consider it supplemental for if you need to dive deeper into something.