- 3.Create a new HTML document.
- 4.Think about all the elements on the page and how they are grouped together.
- 6.Lay out the basic structure of the page using empty semantic HTML elements that are appropriately sized and which are positioned by using the appropriate Bootstrap classes.
- 7.Set up the top title and navigation bar.
- 8.Work your way down the page by filling in and positioning the additional sections.
- 9.Try resizing the browser to see if it mimics the behavior of the real Newsweek homepage.
- 10.Push your solution to GitHub.
This section contains helpful links to other content. It isn't required, so consider it supplemental for if you need to dive deeper into something.